Logo Design Process
Step One: Sumbit Your Order
Select a logo design package
You may sumbit an order either use our Shopping Cart or via E-mail and we will confirm your order, payments and etc.
Step Two: Sumbit a Creative brief via E-mail
You will providing further information that we need before the design process starts.
* Your bussiness name, and background
* The target audience
* The Message
* Current logo image, if any (What you like and dislike about it.)
* Color theme to be used if any
* Image: The ideas for images, or feel that you are after.
* Text to be used: English, Chinese or Japanese or Korean words to be used if any
Step Three: View Initial Concepts
You will be provide with initial concepts based on the package that you ordered.
Step Four: Sumbit Your Comments for Revision
You will provided us your feedback on the concepts that we provided. You will choose one of the concepts for further revisions.
Step Four: View Revision
We make revisions based on your feedback. You are always part of the design process. The number of revisions will based on the package that you ordered. Additional revisions, addtional fee will apply.
Step Five: Finalized Logo
As soon as your logo design is finalized, we will upload the files online for you to download. You will also receive a CD that contains different professional file formats in the mail.